Today’s adjustable rate mortgages are a lot different than they were in the past, and they might be the best choice for your next purchase or refinance.
ARMs Are Smarter!
- Most people only stay in their mortgage for 5 to 7 years. Why not go for the lower rate?
- With an ARM, more of your payment goes toward the principal, so you pay down your mortgage faster.
ARMs Are Safer!
- You’ll never have to worry about a big balloon payment.
- ARMs no longer feature pre-payment penalties, so you can easily refinance should you chose to stay in your home longer, or sell faster without the worry of being penalized.
ARMs Can Save You Money!
- A lower rate means a lower payment, which means more money in your pocket each month.
- With flexible payment options you will know exactly when and if your rate will adjust and by how much, in advance, with no surprises!